Motivated and experienced joiners wanted!
We are looking for an experienced joiner- Start May/ June 2018
If you have a proven work history in cabinet making and joiner work and you are prepared to exceed expectations & work unsupervised without hesitation.
What we look for:
- Experienced in the high-end, bespoke European kitchen, bathroom and interior market.
- Motivated to take up the challenge to create something new, work with new materials and work methods.
- Work within a team that doesn`t produce generic - but create individual projects, still within a time frame to provide our clients with the best value.
- Keen people, interested to look at tasks from a different angle.
- Interested to work on whole house projects, to achieve consistent design and quality throughout.
Our business ethics include:
- Good planning & preparation is fundamental to our business.
- Great quality comes from great tools; they are looked after and treated with respect.
- The client should always receive more than expected.
- Each opinion is heard, respected and considered; different skills lead to a great combined pool of knowledge.
- Stay calm: Impossible is overrated!
What we offer:
- Work and live in sunny Nelson.
- Well-equipped German operated workshop.
- Widen your horizon and add new skills.
- Learn from a German Master Craftsman with over 30 years’ experience.
- Be part of an eclectic team.
- Remuneration will be based on experience.
The small print:
- Relevant joinery qualifications or training, with a minimum of five years' experience.
- Experience with veneer, solid timber, Perspex, engineered stone.
- Full, clean class 1 driver license
- Applicants for this position should have NZ
- Residency or a valid NZ work visa. We can assist with that.
If you feel you can contribute to our Living Design philosophy please contact us with your CV and cover letter.
Work in Sunny Nelson
High sunshine hours
Nelson and Tasman Bay are sheltered by the surrounding mountains which makes Nelson very often the sunshine capital of NZ. This mild climate is perfect for vineyards, orchards, vegetables and livestock. Coupled with the fresh local seafood, makes dining out in one of Nelson’s many restaurants, a culinary experience.
The great outdoors
For those who enjoy the great outdoors Nelson offers glorious golden beaches, snow-capped mountains, tranquil lakes and breath-taking native forests. All of which can be enjoyed throughout Nelson’s three national parks, Able Tasman, Nelson Lakes and Kahurangi. Bushwalking, kayaking and camping are extremely popular activities.
Lots to do and see
Internationally renowned for its arts and crafts, Nelson has many galleries, workshops and public events that showcase this creative culture. Craft breweries and wineries of all sizes now stretch from Founders Heritage Park to Onekaka in Golden Bay.